Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) and why it's ok to like dolls

Kuroshitsuji AKA Black Butler is a manga series (and now and anime series) about Sebastian Michaelis who is your average run of the mill demonic butler who because of a contract spends time carrying out the wishes of Ciel Phantomhive, the 12 year old head of an english noble family.  If I've said it once I've said it a million times...you just cannot have too many demonic butlers. ;)  The premise of the show sounds interesting and it's one that appeals to me.  

While I was looking around for info on the show and manga I came across the dolls that are pictured.  Now when I was a kid dolls were (unsurprisingly) not really all that interesting to me.  However, I honestly think these ones look cool in a way that most do not.  I'm not sure if its because of the subject matter of the anime or not but these really do appeal to me.  Pullip items are not cheap however but I do find myself in the unusual situation of hoping that for my next birthday I somehow manage to get given a pretty dolly.  Clearly it's time to go watch sports or something involving trucks. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment